Imagining a gender-equal future was held on Wednesday 4 March at Melbourne Theatre. Our speakers were:
- Yasmin Poole – Youth advocate and ‘human megaphone for Gen Z’
- Tahlia Biggs – Program coordinator, Korin Gamadji Institute
- Hunter Johnson – CEO of The Man Cave
- Nevo Zisin – a Jewish, queer, non-binary writer, performer, activist and public speaker
- Khayshie Tilak-Ramesh – Youth Commissioner, Victorian Multicultural Commissioner
Speaking for five minutes each, Yasmin, Tahlia, Hunter, Nevo and Khayshie brought with them unique perspectives on celebrating cultural connections, challenging stereotypes, reframing gender and harnessing activism to provoke real change.
If you have any questions about the Equality Talks speaker series, please email [email protected].
Did you miss the event? Read more about our presenter's visions for a gender-equal future in the transcript from the event.