Speaking for five minutes each, our speakers bring with them unique perspectives on celebrating cultural connections, challenging stereotypes, reframing gender and harnessing activism to provoke real change.
All are welcome – but especially the young and young at heart.
- Tahlia Biggs – Program coordinator, Korin Gamadji Institute
- Hunter Johnson – CEO of The Man Cave
- Yasmin Poole – Youth advocate and ‘human megaphone for Gen Z’
- Khayshie Tilak-Ramesh – Youth Commissioner, Victorian Multicultural Commission
- Nevo Zisin – a Jewish, queer, non-binary writer, performer, activist and public speaker
Sherry-Rose Bih Watts – Social entrepreneur and founder of WomanGirl
Wednesday 4 March, 2020
5.30 to 6.45pm (doors open 5pm)
Light refreshments will be served at 5pm
Basement of Melbourne Museum
11 Nicholson St, Carlton VIC 3053
How to get there:
Closest public transport: By train — Parliament Station; By tram — Nicholson Street/Gertrude Street stop, Fitzroy (Routes 86 and 96)
This event is free to attend but registrations are required.
To register, please visit Eventbrite.
Accessibility needs and dietary requirements:
If you have an accessibility requirements or dietary requirements, please send an email to [email protected].
If you have any questions or require any clarification, please email [email protected].