We ask that the conversation on our pages is tolerant of other people’s views.
Here are the basic guidelines for our social media pages:
- All discussions and material on our sites should be respectful of a diversity of opinions and should not be abusive, defamatory or offensive
- Posts and comments should not vilify or attack individuals on the basis of personal characteristics such as race or religion.
- Posts and comments should be relevant to the topic under discussion.
- Have your say, but do not spam our pages with repeats of the same information.
- Advertising is not allowed.
- Posts that contravene the above guidelines will be removed, and repeat offenders could be banned.
- If you follow us on Twitter, we will not automatically follow you back. This is to discourage the use of direct messaging and spam.
- The Commission encourages ‘friends’ and ‘followers’ on its pages, but this does not imply endorsement of any kind.